1. Verosol Australia Pty Ltd (“Verosol”) is rewarding its Customers with prizes for reaching a specified target for the sale of 7 Volt Battery Operated Pleated and Roller Blinds1. The prize2 is based on achieving a net purchase value of $ 1,000.00 excluding GST from Verosol per single purchase order placed. Prizes will only be awarded if the Customer achieves the net product value target per purchase order. Qualifying values will be calculated in segments of $1,000.00. Verosol Customers include residential dealers, specialists and studio customers.
2. This Offer is valid for, and the Customer must be a registered participant of the promotion, and must achieve the target per purchase order submitted to Verosol, within the period from Thursday 1st October 2015 to Close of Business [EST] Friday 11th December 2015. The value of orders is calculated as the net purchase value of the finished blind product(s) excluding GST, and is only applicable on purchase orders processed at the customer’s standard discount level. (Eligible Period).
3. For every purchase order of $1,000.00 net excluding GST spent on qualifying product(s), you will be awarded with a prize of $50 Coles Myer gift voucher. Prizes are cumulative. A purchase order for $2,000.00 of qualifying product(s) will be awarded $100.00 of vouchers. (Prizes)
4. The parties acknowledge that, under Australian Consumer Law, certain conditions and warranties may be implied in these terms and conditions and there are rights and remedies conferred on the Customer in relation to the provision of the goods or of services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Terms and Conditions. (Non-excludable Rights).
5. Verosol disclaims all conditions and warranties express or implied, and all rights and remedies conferred on the Customer, by statute, the common law, equity, trade, custom, usage or otherwise and all those conditions and warranties and all those rights and remedies are excluded other than any Non-Excludable Rights. To the extent permitted by law, Verosol’s liability for a breach of Non-Excludable Right is limited, at Verosol’s option, to the supplying of the goods and/or any services again or payment of the cost of having the goods and/or services supplied again.
6. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, Verosol is in no circumstance (whatever the cause) liable in contract, tort including without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise to compensate the Customer for:
(a) any increased costs or expenses;
(b) any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
(c) any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
(d) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by Verosol’s failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
7. Verosol reserves the right, at any time, to verify compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Verosol may, at its absolute discretion, decline the incentive target:
(a) if a Customer does not achieve the agreed sales target;
(b) in the event a Customer does register within the Eligible Period or achieve the agreed sales target but the Customer’s account is not within its normal trading terms;
(c) if the trade balance is outstanding or prescribed studio/specialist fees are in arrears.
Failure by Verosol to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction must be read down for the purposes of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable. If that provision cannot be read down then it is capable of being severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales and all disputes between the Customer and Verosol will be submitted to the courts of New South Wales.
1. Qualifying Products:
P200.3 7V Battery Mono Pleated Blind
R200.2 7V Wirefree Ambience Roller Blind
R201.2 7V Wirefree Ambience Twin Roller Blind
R205.2 7V Wirefree Ambience Blackout Roller Blind
The Prize on offer is a $50 Coles Myer Gift Card.
The prize is awarded for reaching the specified net value target of $1,000.00 per purchase order excluding GST of qualifying product(s), and applies to orders that are processed at a customer’s standard discount level.
Gift vouchers are cumulative, and are awarded based on each target value of $1,000.00 reached. For example, if you spend $2,000.00 net exclusive of GST, of qualifying product(s) per purchase order, you are eligible to received $100 of Gift Vouchers. Prizes are redeemable at the end of the promotional period.